Subject: xsl-sheet breaks fo with xref in preface

hi,

got a small problem with an xref inside the preface.

When I run the attached xml file my fo processor print this line
ad finitum:
------------
     [java] [INFO] area contents overflows area
------------

Only removing the <xref /> section resolves this error/bug/... .

I tried running fop with '-d' for debug, but it does not display any helpfull
information.

The chunked xhtml and xhtml  pages are generated properly. The xml-file
is valid. As the fop file does not contain a DOCTYPE declaration I cannot
validate the fo file for correctness.

I have xref's in chapters that do not produce the same behaviour.

Could someone test this file, as I do not know if it is
- xsl stylesheet
- fop processor, ...

My setup:
- saxon-6.2.jar, saxon-fop-6.2.jar, saxon-jdom-6.2.jar
- apache-fop-0.20.5rc2
- xsl-stylesheet-1.62.4
- docbook-xml-4.2
- sun-resolver-1.1.jar
- saxon651.jar
- j2se 1.4.2_01-b06

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

There is a fantasy in Redmond that Microsoft products are innovative, but this
is based entirely on a peculiar confusion of the words »innovative« and
»successful«. Microsoft products are successful -- they make a lot of money --
but that doesn't make them innovative, or even particularly good.
                                -- Robert X. Cringely