Subject: red pdf

Hello,

Shortly after having changed the structure of my work, from a book full
of chapters to a book full of parts (that contain chapters and / or
articles) the text of the pdf became red.

I'm using docbook under debian, with the docbook2pdf script (that uses
jade if I understand correctly). The reason I don't use XSL is that I
don't understand how to transform fo to pdf.

Any hint will be most welcome :)

--
Charles Plessy
Illkirch, France