Subject: Web interface to create a docbook

	hi all ;)

that's my first mail to this mailling list so hello to everyone !

Here my problem, I would like to get a web interface (java applet/php/perl) to
create or modify some docbook document.
I'm searching a such application for the www.knoppixfr.org website [about
1500~2000 visits/day]. Knoppixfr's users want to create documentations but
they do not have in generally good knowledges in xml.

If you know some projects even not finished.

thanks for your help
Fab.