Subject: What is wrong in generated FO file with table in xinclude ?

Hi All,

I have a problem that is really puzzling me. Today i upgraded to the
latest libxml and libxslt. I have a script to process my manual. The
manuals are modular where sections are in subdirectory and included in
the main document with xinclude. I also use profiling. The script is
below. My stylesheets are 1.62.4

#!/bin/bash
xmllint --noout --xinclude --postvalid schippers.xml
xsltproc --output resolved.xml --xinclude --stringparam profile.os
"ham310" /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/profiling/profile.xsl
schippers.xml
xmllint --noout --postvalid resolved.xml
xsltproc --output out.fo bhd.xsl resolved.xml
fop -fo out.fo -pdf out.pdf

I do get an error for every xinclude about xml:base but according:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2003-q4/msg00072.html
At the moment you can safely ignore any [xml:]base attribute error
message
resulting from postvalid after XInclude processing. "Daniel Veillard."
this is no problem.

When I run the script everything goes fine and I get a nice PDF however
when I include this:

<title>Titel van tabel</title>
<tgroup cols="1">
<colspec colname="1"/>
<tbody>
<row>
<entry colname="1">Dingus</entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>

in one of the sections in th subdirectories I get:

[maarten@pc-msa handleidingtest]$ manual.sh
schippers.xml:4: element chapter: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element chapter
schippers.xml:3: element section: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element section
schippers.xml:4: element section: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element section
Document schippers.xml does not validate
resolved.xml:43: element chapter: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element chapter
resolved.xml:56: element section: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element section
resolved.xml:91: element section: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element section
Document resolved.xml does not validate
Making portrait pages on A4 paper (210mmx297mm)
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
.
.
.
[ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property 'relative-align': baseline
[ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[ERROR] file:/home/maarten/handleidingtest/out.fo:2:51463 Flow
'xsl-region-body' does not map to the region-body in page-master 'blank'
[maarten@pc-msa handleidingtest]$

and no PDF!

The funny thing is when I generate a PDF from the section with the table
part as a stand alone document (which IMHO is the charm of xinclude) a
get a nice document with the table.

Does anyone have a solution?

Kind regards,

Maarten Sanders