Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Providing an XSL localisation for a language still unsupported

Hi Christopher,
You should translate a copy of the English source file
en.xml that is available from the CVS tree on SourceForge:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/docbook/gentext/locale/

That directory also contains a README with some instructions
for translators.  You don't have to understand everything
in the README, just check the section on "Submitting
translations".

You can send the translated eo.xml file directly to
me if you like and I'll check it in.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com