Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] slides and documents

If you're an Opera <www.opera.com> fan, you could also use Operashow to do something like this.  I posted an xsl customization at the docbook wiki showing how: http://www.docbook.org/wiki/moin.cgi/DocBook2OperashowCustomizationLayer

phrase is like span in html: http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/phrase.html

In the Operashow, you might tag like this:

<listitem>
<para>
<phrase role="screen">The argument seems to suggest that</phrase> the world is flat.
</para>
</listitem>

And end up with this in the html view:

* The argument seems to suggest that the world is flat.

And this in the full screen/slide view:

* the world is flat.

Note that you must take care that the content in the slide view fits on a the screen.

David

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.