Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Tip: Misplaced file when converting DocBook XMLto PDF using DSSSL on SuSE 8.2

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, W. Borgert wrote:

> If you are able and willing to hack both on XSLs and LaTeX,
> xsltproc + db2latex-xsl gives beautiful results.  You just have
> tweak it a little bit: http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/

Definitely, we are not an "out of the box" solution yet.

> Official Debian packages hopefully next month.

That's good :)

Thanks,
R.

By the way: I'm very interested in adding a "existing customizations"
section on the web page. If you don't mind sharing yours, don't hesitate
to send it to me (or James)

// Ramon Casellas - GET/ENST/INFRES/RHD/A508 - casellas@infres.enst.fr