Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] spell checking

On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 11:57  AM, Michael Smith wrote:

>> I was just trying to set up aspell the other day, but found it's
>> behavior problematic in gnu emacs at least.
>
> How so?

I don't how to diagnose it exactly, but I got a lot of warning messages
in the mini-buffer, and I found it difficult to get it to work as
expected.  I know this is vague; I just didn't have any similar
problems with ispell.

Any words of wisdom on setup?  When I set it up aspell, I used the
ispell compatibility script (because I'd not yet installed ispell), so
I wonder if that was the problem?

Bruce