Subject: screen element question

I have a screen element in my document.  The content has long lines that need
some sort of management.

Without any intervention, the HTML rendering of the screen element is much
wider than the surrounding text blocks.  The user must use the horizontal
slider to view the entire screen element (and that is not a bad thing).
Thinking ahead to PDF rendering of this screen element (a technique I have
yet to learn) I can imagine that it may be clipped.

I've broken the lines manually at a hard character width for now.  I was
unable to find a way to reduce the font per-screen-element-instance.

What is the proper way to handle this situation?

Thanks,
--
Mike Mueller
324881 (08/20/2003)