Subject: Images are stretching my Tables

Hi there

I'm experimenting with Docbook-FO, FOP and XMLMind's XFC. I've got the
latest of everything in my Docbook Toolchain.

I'm experiencing a problem with my RTF output from XFC where (large)
images placed inside table cells are stretching the column width of the
cell out of it's specified width (ie. off the page usually). Exactly the
same FO output when processed with FOP into PDF looks fine.

Has anyone else got this problem? Could it be FO stylesheet related?
Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Mart