Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bug in chunking header/footer generation

Jens Stavnstrup wrote:

> Yes and no. When I set generate.index to 0, the incorrect link is not
> generated, but my problem is that then the hhk file (a MS Index file) is
> also not generated, although I have set the htmlhelp.use.hhk to 1.
>
> Maybe this is htmlhelp related, what do you say Jirka ?

Well I spotted problem. In htmlhelp-common.xsl there is line:

<xsl:variable name="generate.index" select="//indexterm[1]"/>

This probably comes from ages when generate.index wasn't stylesheet
parameter. If you replace all occurences of generate.index by something
like generate.hh.index in htmlhelp-common.xsl you should get expected
behaviour. I will fix it in CVS.

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
   http://www.kosek.cz