Subject: xref, linkends and dsssl

Ok, I've just finished editing a 71 page document (started out at 63
pages, if I remember correctly). The entire document is littered with
<xref linkend="somethingid" />. Unforunately it's breaking the DSSSL
transformation tools. xsltproc does just fine though.

http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/xref.html
I'm using the ch02 example:

<xref linkend="ch02" />

<chapter id="ch02">
<title>This is what shows up as the link above</title>
</chapter>

But it won't work the DSSSL processing tools...

This one works (no xref without xreflabels).
http://www.xml-dev.com:8080/cocoon/mount/tldp/http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/Apache-WebDAV-LDAP-HOWTO.xml

This one won't:
http://www.xml-dev.com:8080/cocoon/mount/tldp/http://cvsview.tldp.org/index.cgi/*checkout*/LDP/guide/docbook/LDP-Author-Guide/LDP-Author-Guide.xml

Is there some kind of search and replace I can do which will fix things?

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]