Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: "No ID for constraint linkend" when usinghtml/profile-docbook.xsl

Steinar Bang wrote:

> OK.  So <xref> and <link> don't work in single pass profiling?
>
> Pity.  Any chance of fixing it at some point in time?  Does it need a
> new XSL standard?

It works in Saxon, but not in xsltproc. Week ago I proposed
clarification of EXSLT node-set() function. It seems that EXSLT folks
are willing to refine definition of this function. If this proposal is
accepted I think that Daniel (author of xsltproc) will change xsltproc
to behave in accordance with EXSLT. Then single pass profiling will work
also in xsltproc.

See:

http://lists.fourthought.com/pipermail/exslt/2003-December/000982.html

   Jirka Kosek