Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xsltproc XInclude questions

Hello,

it is interesting, that this question came up today. This morning I
discovered, that xmllint doesn't process xincludes if the namespace is
made out of the name "http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude";. With
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; xmllint works fine.

Here is my example:

-- mutter.xml --
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<document xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude";>
   A<xi:include href="kind.txt" parse="text"/>C
</document>

-- kind.txt

If I process mutter.xml by calling xmllint --xinclude mutter.xml I get
always:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude";>
   A<xi:include href="kind.txt" parse="text"/>C
</document>

Maybe Daniel could have a look at this problem.

Regards,

Oliver Fischer