Subject: Footnotes overlap text

Hi,

I'm new to docbook and xsl stylesheets and I have a little problem here to
which I haven't found an answer in the lists yet.
I'm using xsltproc and fop-0.20.5.
I have a docbook article and on one page I have multiple footnotes that
should appear on the bottom of the page. They do, but the "normal" text
doesn't stop where the footnotes start, causing the text and the footnotes
to overlap.
I have a customized footer but there are no problems there afaik, the
footnotes correctly start above the footer.

Thanks for your answers.

Schützen Sie Ihren Posteingang vor unerwünschten E-Mails.
http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter Jetzt
Hotmail-Junk-Filter aktivieren!