Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Printing from HTMLhelp doesn't work properly

Kenneth Johansson wrote:

> Aparantly this is a bug in HTML Help 1.x, which has been fixed in v. 2.2.
> Will support for HTML Help 2.x be available for DocBook? Or is it available?

I personally don't plan to implement MS Help 2 support in DocBook
stylesheets. The reason is quite simple -- MS Help 2 is not standalone
help system. Browser for this format is installed only with selected
developers products like MS Visual Studio.NET and few others. It's usage
is thus limited to very narrow group of MS developers. It is not
possible to use this help format for your own appliacations as you can't
expect runtime to be present on user's computer.

Even MS will suggest you to use HTML Help 1.x until Longhorn will bring
new XML based help system.

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz