Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] HTML comment within a template

Jacob Emcken wrote:
> I want to make a template for the html chunker that makes the following
> output:
>
> <!--
> <?php
>
> //Some php lines
>
> ?>
> -->

 From the replys in this thread I found a soulution:

<xsl:template name="user.footer.navigation">
   <xsl:comment>
<![CDATA[
<?php
include("comments.php");
?>
]]>
   </xsl:comment>
</xsl:template>

The output of this:

<!--
<?php
include("comments.php");
?>
-->

The comments.php should look something like this:
<?php
echo "-->";
//All the php code
echo "<!--";
?>

I was thinking of using this to add user comments to online
documentation like those found in php.net documentation.

Thanks for all your help
--Jacob