Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Indenting first line of a para

Joachim Ziegler:
> >   <xsl:attribute name="text-indent">24pt</xsl:attribute>
> >
> > text-indent is the XSL FO way to first-line-indent.
>
> Thank you.
>
> This works fine for <para>s, but now the first line of my
> <literallayout>s in which I
> show program fragments is indented, too.

Joachim,

this means that you want to override verbatim.properties and|or monospace.verbatim.properties
too. By the way, this is not something I know in advance, I am just looking in
the stylesheets. They are very clearly written and are good documentation of themselves.

xsl/fo/block.xsl
xsl/fo/verbatim.xsl

David Tolpin
http://davidashen.net/