Subject: Docbook to WordML

Hi

Now that it's possible to use XML directly in MS Word 2003, has anyone thought about the possibility of writing some XSL to get from Docbook to WordML.

A direct XSL transformation from Docbook to WordML must (in theory) be a more reliable process that relying on XML-->FO-->RTF-->.doc given that (in my experience) the RTF conversion doesn't support all features of RTF and RTF in itself doesn't support all the features you need to build a decent, structured Word Doc.

If there's enough interest perhaps we can setup a Sourceforge project to kick of development? or would the existing Docbook XSL developers rather have something incorporated into their tools?

P.