Subject: Re: Getting current section title in header?

>>>>> Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@users.sourceforge.net>:

> If I recall correctly that was FOP bug

Thanx for the tip.  I found references to it here:
	http://java2.5341.com/msg/43345.html

Note that there is no Bugzilla entry for this bug.  The FOP people
told me not to bother filing one, because the bug will not occur in
that form in the next FOP release.  And there will never be made a new
release on the 0.20.5 branch.