Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes to include infosets

At 9:22 AM -0600 2/2/04, Paul Grosso wrote:

>The XML Core WG discussed the change in namespace again at our
>last telcon.  Our latest plan (though things can still change)
>is not to change the namespace.  (Yes, the XML Core WG does
>really listen to Elliotte and other folks who provide us with
>thoughtful comments.)

Any idea when this is likely to happen? I expose the XInclude
namespace in the XOM API as a public final static field, and I'd like
to declare API freeze soon. Hmm, maybe I should just check what would
break if I made that field private. or package protected.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu