Subject: setinfo

I have created a set of book and am playing with the legalnotice.  So, I
have
<set>
    <title>MyBook</title>
    <setinfo>
       <legalnotice>
          Yada
       </legalnotice>
    </setinfo>

I am using the 1.64.1 stylesheets.

What I want is the setinfo stuff to go on the second page.  It appears
as if the stylesheet treats it as a subtitle.
Any trick to getting it to print on the second page.

Thanks,
Paul