Subject: SVG graphics, & MathML

 Hello !

 I have two small questions for you :-)

  - I need to include MathML in DocBook. Googling, i found JEuclid, but it
    seems quite old (no problem with that if it works). I will test it and see
    if it suits my needs, but i'd like to know if there is something else out
    there doing the convertion from MathML to SVG. If it is able rasterize the
    equations to a bitmap, that would a good thing too, but not mandatory.

  - I had no problem so far processing extern SVG from DocBook, with
    mediaobject, imageobject, imagedata, and the role attribute. (as in
    sagehill.net example) But when i try embedded SVG, i get a message about
    no matching templates for svg, g & circle tag. And my idea was to write
    something that would convert inline SVG to extern SVG, but i wondered if
    there was any existing solution to that kind of thing.

  And, Thank you for your help on this forum, it really helps !

 Nicolas Pillot