Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Font size/rendering of superscripts in PDF output

Steve Whitlatch wrote:
> **********************
> <!-- Controls the size of the superscript number denoting a footnote
>        -->

Thnak you, Steve.

I also need a reduction of the font size of <superscript> elements (in
mathematical expressions such as n^2). My workaround posted yesterday is
able to handle this, too.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ziegler                       Stuhlsatzenhausweg 85
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik    66123 Saarbrücken, Germany