Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] fop problems

The first thing you should do is to turn on the Fop extensions for the
transformation to FO (see
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/fop.extensions.html)

You can set this parameter at the command line; more convenient is a
customization layer (see
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer).

Regards,
Gisbert Amm