Subject: hyphenation in NL

Where and how is hyphenation configured and executed when rendering pages
with fop and SAX2?  I get numerous (non-fatal) error messages like:

[ERROR] Couldn't find hyphenation pattern nl
[ERROR] Error building hyphenation tree for language nl

On a related note, how can I turn off filling paragraphs out to the right?
I don't like the internal whitespace in narrow (deeply indented) paragraphs.

	Thanx,
--

	Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters