Subject: Images and XInclude

Through XInclude I 've managed to get the following directory structure:
/images
/images/myImage.jpg
/xml
/xml/book.xml
/xml/chapter1/chapter1.xml
/xml/chapter1/section1.xml

My html output is:
/html/index.html
/html/ch01.html
/html/images
/html/images/myImage.jpg

The reference of /xml/chapter1/section1.xml to /images/myImage.jpg is now
./images/myImage.jpg
This way it works in the html.
Problem is, I would like to see it in XMLMind too (my xml editor), where it should be
../../images/myImage.jpg

Is there a processing parameter to prepend something to the image refs?

Thank you for any and all help,
Geoffrey