Subject: Linking to "Home" in Website TOC

Platform: Intel PII, debian sarge (testing/unstable),
	  docbook-website 2.4.0-6

I'm trying to create a link for "Home" in the TOC.  The first thing I
tried, was:
    <tocentry id="go_home" href="./index.html">
      <title>Home</title>
    </tocentry>

This seemed to work at first, until I visited a page in a
subdirectory.  Then clicking on the "Home" link only took me to the
same page.

So I tried
    <tocentry id="go_home" filename="index.html">
      <title>Home</title>
    </tocentry>
and then
    <tocentry id="go_home" dir="." filename="index.html">
      <title>Home</title>
    </tocentry>

Both gave the same results as the first attempt, ie. linking to the
index.html file in the current directory.

Does anyone have an idea for a workaround, or a simpler way to
accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thanx!

- Steinar