Subject: Re: Linking to "Home" in Website TOC

> It sounds like you are trying to duplicate the banner link, which is
> already in the toc by default. Clicking on the banner at the top of
> the toc already takes you home from any page in the website.

I know.

But that's not what I wanted.  I wanted an entry in the TOC with the
text "Home", equivalent to the other top level entries in the
"treeview".

> But if you really need to do this, you need to give the absolute
> address rather than the relative one:
[snip!]

I figured out a workaround/hack that fixed my problem, and at the same
time fixed my problem with the front page being formatted differently
to the other pages.

See other messages in this thread for details.