Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Recursive resolution

dongfang@bitplanet.net wrote:

> Of course, if there is a less creative approach to solving my problem,
> that will be OK too. I just want my stuff to deploy with as little

You can put catalog file in the parent directory of your DTDs and
stylesheets and use relative URIs in the catalog as they are resolved
relatively to the catalog location. Only thing which will differ on
various system will be absolute location of your catalog file.

					Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
   http://www.kosek.cz