Subject: Print Title Pages on seperate Page

After such a prompt response to my last problem, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me with my next question.

In the report document system, I am creating I have to create a fron page title sheet in any printed output.  Is it possible to get a customisation layer (or spec file or whatever) to take the <articleinfo> and create a title page at the front of the document on its own page.

I have been looking at the Title Page customisations on the Sagehill website, but have not managed to work out how I may go about doing this.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks again,

Russell Seymour