Subject: Section Orientation

Good morning list,

Although I know how to set the orientation for the whole document which is rendered from a DocBook, I wondered if there was a way to specify there orientation that is required in a section.

I have a system that produces reports from a variety of data sources and some of that data would be better displayed on a landscape orientation whereas the rest of the document would be best in portrait.

Does anyone now of a way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Russell