Subject: Customizing an HTML Title Page to get Graphics

I'm using docbook-xsl-1.64.1 and am attempting to have a graphic inserted in the titlepage of HTML Help output I'm producing.  I'm using http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html as a guide but have been experiencing problems in the part that mentions generating a custom mytitlepage.xsl file by running the my customized specification file (mytitlepage.templates.xml) and docbook's titlepage.xsl file through saxon.

I run the following syntax but receive a handful of "no template exists..." errors and no new custom xsl sheet.

C:\>saxon -o /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xsl /docbook-xsl-1.
64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xml /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.xsl

Error at xsl:when on line 153 of file:/docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.xsl:
  Variable use.extensions has not been declared
Error at xsl:with-param on line 298 of file:/docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.x
sl:  Variable make.year.ranges has not been declared.....

Has anyone experienced something similar?  Would these errors indicate I'm missing some files--I have everything in the docbook-xsl-1.64.1 directory?  Is there an easier way to get a graphic on the HTML Help title page?  Any help or ideas would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Mark