Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] use.local.olink.style, saxon and German localization

Bob Stayton wrote:
> That looks like a bug.  If you have a SourceForge account, could you please
> file a bug report for this, and include a sample file if possible.  Thanks.

Bob,

thanks for answering.

I don't think it's a bug since it seems to work without my
customisation. Sorry for not mentioning this in my first post but it's
normal procedure for me to first check problems without customisation.

I don't have got a clue what is wrong. I think I have to build up my
customisation anew by copy-and-pasting bit by bit from my current one
just to see when the bug appears.

Thomas