Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] xincludes with Xerces 2.6.2

::> I'm including the same file in two different documents - the
included
::> file is a "section", and it gets included in "article" files.
However,
::> when processing one of the articles I get this error:
::>
::> "Error reported by XML parser: The prefix "xi" for element
"xi:include"
::> is not bound."
::>
::
::looks like you didn't define the namspace for xi in one of the
articles
::(or if you nest the xincludes in the xincluding parts).

I know. However, this is not the case - I've declared the namespace both
directly in the element and in XSL. Also, like I said, the error doesn't
appear if I include the file right under "article", but only when I put
it inside an existing "section" element...

/claus