Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Palm and docbook

Hi Dave,

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 06:36:05PM +0100, Dave Pawson wrote:

> Anyone interested in Palm output?

I am.  I've successfully used iSilo's (free) converter for HTML to
their format.  Their reader is not free, but it's not expensive and is
reasonably good.  The test documents I converted were not particularly
complex (no tables, for example), but one of them was long (150+ A4
pages as a PDF), and they contained images.  IMHO, the conversion was
pretty good.  Very usable.

http://www.isilox.com/download/

--
Paul.