Subject: Master thesis in DocBook

Hello,

I've recently started working on my master thesis. It'll be a report
containing
about 70 pages with figures, images and equations. Is it any use trying
to use
DocBook to write it? Is there tools of enough high quality to make printable
PDFs with figures (SVG), images (JPEG, PNG) and equations (MathML)?
Does anyone on the list have experience in writing thesises (or similar) in
DocBook?

Thanks,

       Per