Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Master thesis in DocBook

Hi Per,

You might look at this archive for the subject:
    "What is status of open-source XSLT to PDF?"
just this past week.

There were a number of replies to my question, which
had similar content and were helpful to me in
determining what one can expect when using open-source
toolchain in processing Docbook XML.

However, you also have an additional requirement
that I did not have to address -- equations (MathML).
I don't know what to say about that aspect.

Hope this helps to some extent.

--
Jeffrey L. Franks  (web)  http://www.motiftools.org
                    (e-mail) jfranks@combuy.com