Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Master thesis in DocBook

Sean,

Thanks for the great information! Do you, or anyone else on the list for
that matter, have
any hands-on tips on what tools to use? I have enough knowledge about
XML/XSL/XSLT
and using a source view editor is no problem at all. But I feel that all
this is in vain if the tool
chain isn't up to the job. Any suggestions on what tools that really
*works* and allow me to
turn DocBook documents (including figures, images and equations, as
mentioned earlier) into
high quality prints?

Thanks!

--