Subject: book/chapter/bibliography chunking

Greeting,
In the html/chunk-common.xsl file I've modified <xsl:template name="chunk"> to achieve chunking of bibliographies that appear as children of chapters in the same manner as sections are chunked. In the docbook stylesheets they appear at the bottom of the first chapter chunked html file for each chapter.

This is my modification of <xsl:template name="chunk"> in chunk-common.xsl:

<xsl:when test="name($node)='bibliography'
                and (name($node/parent::*) = 'article'
                  or name($node/parent::*) = 'book'
       added ---> or name($node/parent::*) = 'chapter' )">1</xsl:when>

I get entries in tocs for bio01.html, bio02.html etc but that file is not being generated. Any pointers as to what other templates need to be modified to chunk these elements separately?
Thanks in advance.

Brendon McKinley

ANU E Press Project
Division of Information