Subject: footnote.number.format/spacing of lines

Hi,
I have one stylesheet oriented question.
I use stylesheets of DocBook
(http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/docbook.xsl)
for generating FO objects. And then I generate pdf file by XEP.

In my document I use the footnotes, so in text itself are numbers
that refer to proper footnotes.  The problem is that in final pdf
file the number refering to footnote disturb the spacing of
lines. The whole line, where number of footnote appears is
indented more than other lines. So it does not look well. I tried
to adjust the size of footnote.number.format but the spacing of
lines is still affected.

Does anybody know where is the problem?

Thanks for answers in advance.
Best regards, Ondrej.