Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Hard-coded point size in bibliography.titlepage.recto---bug?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 01:50:42PM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand the problem. All of the templates in
> titlepage.templates.xsl are generated from the titlepage
> specifications in titlepage.templates.xml.  The font-size
> specification in titlepage.templates.xml for the bibliography title
> is:
>
> font-size="&hsize5;"

My bad---I was actually reading
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomBiblio.html, where you even
go to the trouble of emphasising that the original spec is in the
_xml_ file:

"That means the specifications original in the title page spec file
titlepage.templates.xml (that's .xml) in the html or fo stylesheet
subdirectory."

I have customised titlepage.templates.xml many times before.  It must
have been a late night.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net