Subject: Label format modification question.

When I compose for html using the Docbook sly sheets the labels of my sections come out in the following format:

1.1.1.Â

I need them to be

1-1.1

This means changing the first . to a - and removing the last .

I have searched the stylesheets and cant find where the population is applied between the numbers.