Subject: Problems with large tables spanning multiple pages

Hi,

I'm having problems with large table that span across multiple pages. If
a table doesn't fit entirely on a page, I don't want it to automatically
begin on the next page if that means that the previous page will be left
almost empty. Does anyone know how to prevent this behaviour?

I'm using DocBook XSL styesheets 1.62.4 and XEP 3.6.2.

/Stefan