Subject: a question about DocBook features and Latex converting

Dear app-list member,

I'm starting to evaluate the DocBook as data transportation format in a
Java project. The project includes the data sharing between several
modules (including legacy systems) and I'm analyzing the DocBook
features as an alternative to the data transport.

My project can be found at https://schoolbus.dev.java.net/ and it is
related to the development of tools for professor assistance.

My first question: how can I convert my old MsC thesis from Tex to
DocBook format ? Considering I'm already skilled in LaTex and XML
technologies.

Best regards,

	Felipe Gaścho
	www.lia.ufc.br/~gaucho