Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] html:form

I checked the html:form customization, and indeed the html:form element
appears in only the %divcomponent.mix; parameter entity, which is used as
the top level content of chapters and sections.  Since HTML forms can appear
inside HTML list elements and table cells, this seems overly restrictive.

DocBook Consulting

From: "McKinstry, Scott A" <scott.a.mckinstry@lmco.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 7:58 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] html:form

> Why isn't html:form allowed inside of a procedure or step?
> I know that I can have a para in the step which then allows me to put in
html:button, html:input, html:textarea , html:label and html:select, but
does not allow me to enter html:form.

> Have I incorporated the form module incorrectly?
> I incorporated the forms module so that I could have interactive
procedures (much like 87269 SGML), but am not sure how to achieve that
without the ability to tag an html:form inside of a step, or a <step><para>.

docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.