Subject: Legal notice: Specify the file name when chunked separately?

Hi there,

  Does anyone know which of the DocBook XSL 1.62.4 files handles the legalnotice template for HTML output?  Right now, when I use the  "generate.legalnotice.link" parameter, it uses a generated file name like "ln-d3e10.htm."  I'd like to make it a predictable name like "legnotice.htm" so that I can put a link to it in the footer of every page.
Any clues?

Thanks,

--Trish

Trish Billard