Subject: Saxon and Java setup Error

To whom it may concern,

I would like to request assitance in interpreting the following. What steps do I need to take to fix this?

When I type the following line in the command prompt:
C:\>java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o test.html c:\studies\test\test.xml c:\studies\tools\xsl\html\docbook.xsl

I get this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/icl/saxon/StyleSheet

Running Windows XP, Saxon 6.5.3

Also, this may seem like a dumb question, but do you have to enter a file path in a specific way in the command line (in Windows obviously)?