Subject: tkxsltproc 1.4 (was: Nomenclature question from newbie)

tkxsltproc 1.4 for Windows is now available from SourceForge at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=13178&package_id=74808&release_id=245924

This version will correctly load DocBook XSL stylesheets.

tkxmllint 1.4 for Windows is also available at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=13178&package_id=74807&release_id=245921

This is useful for checking well-formedness, but there is currently a
bug on Windows (actually in libxml2) that causes DTD validation to
fail.

Mac OS X binaries will be available shortly.

On 12/06/2004, at 7:45 AM, Scott Wiseman wrote:
> Which queen? I am from the Hollywood area, we have a few queens we
> would like to give up.

Most Australians would happily swap your queens for the weird Queen the
Brits give us.
I'm pretty certain Hollywood queens would be much more entertaining!

[I've probably offended countless royalists now... ]

Cheers,
Steve Ball

>>> René

---

Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas
http://www.zveno.com/ |      TclXML TclDOM        | Tcl, Web Development
Ph. +61 2 6242 4099   |   Mobile (0413) 594 462   | Fax +61 2 6242 4099