Subject: A Few Style Questions from a Beginner

Hello all,

My apologies if this isn't the correct forum for these questions, but I
am on my own as I learn how to best use DocBook, XML, and such.

I have successfully created a DocBook XML file and, using FOP, created a
PDF from it. I have even learned how to create a customization layer so
the PDF output conforms to my company's style conventions. However, I
have hit two snags:

1. When I create the PDF, a default title appears. It is in a large
font, centered. I have been trying to find what template applies to this
title, but to no avail. Does anyone know about this title, and what I
need to do to change its appearance?

2. Similar to #1, I have learned how to change some of the font
properties associated with the header and footer in the PDF output.
However, the header and footer continue to be centered, when I would
like them to be flush left. None of the parameters I have found have
successfully changed the justification for these sections. Could anyone
point me in the right direction?

Again, my apologies if this isn't really a DocBook styles issue, but I
have to start somewhere, I suppose! :) Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dave